- 4-hour afternoon bike tour around the Krakow countryside with a visit to Tyniec Abbey
- Visit 11th-century Tyniec Abbey, Poland’s oldest working monastery
- Explore the museum and church, and learn about the monks’ daily lives
- Cycle through Wolski Forest and pass Pope John Paul II’s former home
- Stop for refreshments and snap photos of Krakow as the sun sets
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Cruising Krakow office
What To Expect
Purchase snacks at a riverside cafe and recharge before pedaling up to Poland's oldest functioning monastery, Tyniec Abbey. Learn about the daily rituals of the monks as you wander the church and museum, and hear the history of 11th-century structure. Afterward, enjoy some time to peruse the shop, filled with treats crafted by the monks, including wine, oils, teas and more.
Cycle through the Wolski Forest, pausing to explore the ruins of a hillside fortress. Conclude your excursion at a scenic lake ringed by cliffs, the site of a former quarry where John Paul II worked during Poland’s Nazi occupation. Capture the sunset views of Krakow from the clifftops before returning to your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No bare shoulders are allowed in the monastery
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cruising Krakow Bike Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The road is long and has a number of hills." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews